The moon roof is stuck in the open position. Is there a manual crank or place that I can close the moon roof manually? I brought it to a repair shop and they told me I needed a new motor, but refused to fix it due to having to remove the headliner.
Moon Roof on 1994 Honda Civic
Verified for the Honda Civic30 reports
1 answerJanuary 22, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- What is the part called directly beneath the headlight?
- A/C is STILL blowing out warm, after brand new parts and 2 full "OK" diagnostics
- car runs fine then trans. failure until I restart car, then it is fine
- what is the part number for a 2009 Honda civic coupe lx driver side window motor
- Radiator getting too hot in few minutes