The moon roof is stuck in the open position. Is there a manual crank or place that I can close the moon roof manually? I brought it to a repair shop and they told me I needed a new motor, but refused to fix it due to having to remove the headliner.
Moon Roof on 1994 Honda Civic
Asked by for the 1994 Honda Civic
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- cant get the key out of the ignition switch even tho gearshift is in park
- Will the inside wires for a 2003 to a 2005 fit on my 97 Honda civic ex ECU
- my engine light clicks on every couple of seconds and the idol goes up?
- car wont stay on
- How much will it cost to have the SRS light in a 2001 Honda Civic EX diagnosed?
1994 Honda Civic Estimates
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($356 - 455) in Gretna, LA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($204 - 302) in Onley, VA
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($294 - 476) in Parks, NE
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($415 - 748) in Bloomington, NE
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($154 - 204) in Yarnell, AZ
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($392 - 686) in Fullerton, ND