The moon roof is stuck in the open position. Is there a manual crank or place that I can close the moon roof manually? I brought it to a repair shop and they told me I needed a new motor, but refused to fix it due to having to remove the headliner.
Moon Roof on 1994 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
1994 Honda Civic Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($823 - 1,089) in Gretna, LA
- Alternator Replacement ($382 - 481) in Onley, VA
- 22,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Parks, NE
- PCV Valve Replacement ($30 - 49) in Bloomington, NE
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($419 - 511) in Yarnell, AZ
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($71 - 108) in Fullerton, ND