when ever there is a lot of moisture in the air, the car miss fires 'till it warms up. smells bad under car until it stops miss fire. new wires didn't stop it. also, when i turn it off when engine is warm, acts like it's flooded. Have read is a common issue, with some saying mas,coil, plastic cover for coil,and no seal under hood. I think I need a new fuel filter, have used dry gas and injector cleaners..no help. have read it will melt my cadalitic converter, (the moisture issue) help!
moiture causes miss-fires,in rain or warmer snow. won't restart when warm.help? on 2004 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Where do i see how to change the clutch in a V6 2000 Volkswagon jetta
- My boyfriend left the lights on in my car and killed my battery
- how much would it cost to repair the wiring on my lowbeam headlight
- upon acceleration at high speeds, my car shakes. Let off gas it stops. Why?
- No power on windshiel wipers