when ever there is a lot of moisture in the air, the car miss fires 'till it warms up. smells bad under car until it stops miss fire. new wires didn't stop it. also, when i turn it off when engine is warm, acts like it's flooded. Have read is a common issue, with some saying mas,coil, plastic cover for coil,and no seal under hood. I think I need a new fuel filter, have used dry gas and injector cleaners..no help. have read it will melt my cadalitic converter, (the moisture issue) help!
moiture causes miss-fires,in rain or warmer snow. won't restart when warm.help? on 2004 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Ac blows cold in city, but anything over 70 mph and under 85 mph, nothing.
- what would cause rpm's to lower after starting
- I CANT GET MY IGNITION KEY IN TO SWICHT, IT WONT GO IN AT ALL, WHAT COULD BE THE
- Has there been any recalls on air bags and how many are the car
- What could be the main cause of my issue?