when ever there is a lot of moisture in the air, the car miss fires 'till it warms up. smells bad under car until it stops miss fire. new wires didn't stop it. also, when i turn it off when engine is warm, acts like it's flooded. Have read is a common issue, with some saying mas,coil, plastic cover for coil,and no seal under hood. I think I need a new fuel filter, have used dry gas and injector cleaners..no help. have read it will melt my cadalitic converter, (the moisture issue) help!
moiture causes miss-fires,in rain or warmer snow. won't restart when warm.help? on 2004 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
2004 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($127 - 226) in Pocahontas, IA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($182 - 259) in Little Cedar, IA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Lincoln Acres, CA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($127 - 172) in Neah Bay, WA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,523 - 1,578) in Chesterfield, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,976 - 2,540) in Syracuse, KS