when ever there is a lot of moisture in the air, the car miss fires 'till it warms up. smells bad under car until it stops miss fire. new wires didn't stop it. also, when i turn it off when engine is warm, acts like it's flooded. Have read is a common issue, with some saying mas,coil, plastic cover for coil,and no seal under hood. I think I need a new fuel filter, have used dry gas and injector cleaners..no help. have read it will melt my cadalitic converter, (the moisture issue) help!
moiture causes miss-fires,in rain or warmer snow. won't restart when warm.help? on 2004 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Why does the gear shift locks and won't go into drive?
- My 2002 Jetta epc light came on and the car wouldn't crank back up.
- What is the root of the problem that can be causing all of this?
- Having trouble shifting into 1st gear, manual transmission.
- Diesel engine won't start after replacing cracked oil pan and pressure switch?