engine misses only when putting extra load or accelerating. If you accelerate slowly and are careful about pushing it, seems to run fine. Died at stop sign. Would not restart. Towed to shop. Moisture in distributor cap. Replaced that and the rotor. Did ok a couple of days. Happened again. Moisture again. Replaced plugs, wires...bam...did it for mechanic before I got it back. Any insight appreciated.
Moisture in distributor cap-Replaced. New plugs/rotor. Recurred. Now what? on 1996 Volvo 850
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo 850 Questions
- I had "check Engine" light to come on and the test gave code P0172, what is it?
- Car stopped accelerating, and a sulfur like smell was coming out of engine.
- A/c control unit compatible but do i need a pro to calibrate it? Thx in advance
- What causes my speedometer to stop working sometimes
- compression check re smog