Have an Honda Civic 1.7 l ex biought this three years ago at a used dealer in AZ. I have since had the vehicle thru emission twice in AZ with no problems. We moved here and |I find opu thtat the exhaust manifol is not approved for the year of my civic. It is for an 01 but not an 03. Now I know that stock exhaust form 01 to 05 are interchangeable why this discrepancy. I have an appt on |Monday with the |SMOG |Ref to see if this cna be worked out. Need to have some evidence for them to approve this waiver. The estimated cost for goping back to a stock system in $790.
Modified Exhaust Manifold System on 2003 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- My engine started then died out. I tried starting it again and it just turns ove
- Is there a copper AC fitting that goes under the dashboard?
- replaced ignition with brand new one. Put key in it starts then loses power die
- I'm missing my #3 spark plug wire. How far can I drive w/o it?
- I don't have the #3 spark plug wire on my civic. Can I drive to get it wo it?