Have an Honda Civic 1.7 l ex biought this three years ago at a used dealer in AZ. I have since had the vehicle thru emission twice in AZ with no problems. We moved here and |I find opu thtat the exhaust manifol is not approved for the year of my civic. It is for an 01 but not an 03. Now I know that stock exhaust form 01 to 05 are interchangeable why this discrepancy. I have an appt on |Monday with the |SMOG |Ref to see if this cna be worked out. Need to have some evidence for them to approve this waiver. The estimated cost for goping back to a stock system in $790.
Modified Exhaust Manifold System on 2003 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- What is the part called directly beneath the headlight?
- A/C is STILL blowing out warm, after brand new parts and 2 full "OK" diagnostics
- car runs fine then trans. failure until I restart car, then it is fine
- what is the part number for a 2009 Honda civic coupe lx driver side window motor
- Radiator getting too hot in few minutes