Have an Honda Civic 1.7 l ex biought this three years ago at a used dealer in AZ. I have since had the vehicle thru emission twice in AZ with no problems. We moved here and |I find opu thtat the exhaust manifol is not approved for the year of my civic. It is for an 01 but not an 03. Now I know that stock exhaust form 01 to 05 are interchangeable why this discrepancy. I have an appt on |Monday with the |SMOG |Ref to see if this cna be worked out. Need to have some evidence for them to approve this waiver. The estimated cost for goping back to a stock system in $790.
Modified Exhaust Manifold System on 2003 Honda Civic
Asked by for the 2003 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Does not having a gas cap cause a gas leak! I have a gas leak.
- I have a 2013 Honda Civic LX with no navigation system. Can I use GPS through bt
- I have a P2770 code, I just replaced the motor in this car and now have a code
- How often should I replace my transmission fluid
- Fair price for 30K Honda maintenance (B2 code on dashboard) in San Diego?
2003 Honda Civic Estimates
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($131 - $182) in Cimarron, NM
- AC Condenser Replacement ($223 - $445) in Fort Huachuca, AZ
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($327 - $553) in Solway, MN
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($112 - $179) in Chelsea, VT
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($356 - $547) in Curran, MI
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($230 - $297) in Urbana, IN