Have an Honda Civic 1.7 l ex biought this three years ago at a used dealer in AZ. I have since had the vehicle thru emission twice in AZ with no problems. We moved here and |I find opu thtat the exhaust manifol is not approved for the year of my civic. It is for an 01 but not an 03. Now I know that stock exhaust form 01 to 05 are interchangeable why this discrepancy. I have an appt on |Monday with the |SMOG |Ref to see if this cna be worked out. Need to have some evidence for them to approve this waiver. The estimated cost for goping back to a stock system in $790.
Modified Exhaust Manifold System on 2003 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
2003 Honda Civic Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Cimarron, NM
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($202 - 714) in Fort Huachuca, AZ
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Solway, MN
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Chelsea, VT
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($316 - 636) in Curran, MI
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($179 - 285) in Urbana, IN