Have an Honda Civic 1.7 l ex biought this three years ago at a used dealer in AZ. I have since had the vehicle thru emission twice in AZ with no problems. We moved here and |I find opu thtat the exhaust manifol is not approved for the year of my civic. It is for an 01 but not an 03. Now I know that stock exhaust form 01 to 05 are interchangeable why this discrepancy. I have an appt on |Monday with the |SMOG |Ref to see if this cna be worked out. Need to have some evidence for them to approve this waiver. The estimated cost for goping back to a stock system in $790.
Modified Exhaust Manifold System on 2003 Honda Civic
Asked by for the 2003 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- my engine light clicks on every couple of seconds and the idol goes up?
- car wont stay on
- How much will it cost to have the SRS light in a 2001 Honda Civic EX diagnosed?
- How much should the replacement of exhaust pipe on 1981 Honda civic
- Is there a way to replace bolt on wheel covers with normal wheel covers?
2003 Honda Civic Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($221 - 367) in Cimarron, NM
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Fort Huachuca, AZ
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($117 - 179) in Solway, MN
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($134 - 246) in Chelsea, VT
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($396 - 787) in Curran, MI
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($53 - 100) in Urbana, IN