Replaced Compressor, Dryer, and CCRM. Refrigerant full, clutch is not engaging. Anything? We are stumped. Power is getting to clutch.
Model LX. replaced all a/c including CCRM. No clutch engage. ?? on 1998 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1998 Ford Escort Estimates
- 65,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Cairnbrook, PA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($221 - 369) in Mahopac Falls, NY
- CV Joint Replacement ($140 - 178) in Wing, AL
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($238 - 275) in New Creek, WV
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($127 - 161) in Charlton City, MA
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($72 - 118) in Mehama, OR