Reviews for Mitsubishi Montero years:

Mitsubishi Montero Reviews and Owner Comments

Mitsubishi MonteroOwner Reviews (6 reviews)
  • 1995 Mitsubishi Montero
    Visitor, Evergreen, CO, January 29, 2014 00:00
    My 95 Montero now has 276,000 miles on it! Goes thru a little oil because of intake valve seals. Thats about it. Been an excellent, reliable, comfortable 4 wheel.
  • 2000 Mitsubishi Montero
    Visitor, Fort Dodge, IA, March 03, 2012 14:01
    Hi, I have owned a montero for now 10 years and runs really great. I am now aspiring to go for a higher model. This beast is really good for both outdoor and indoor.
  • 2001 Mitsubishi Montero
    raceoffroader, Aurora, CO, September 17, 2010 11:06
    I've had this Montero for about 3 months till it got totalled in an accident, it's a great car for somebody who loves to explore, don't miss it!
  • 1999 Mitsubishi Montero
    Visitor, Murrysville, PA, August 31, 2010 15:03
    I was a wholesale used car dealer for many years. Bought this at auction used--a rental with 23, 000 back in October 1999. BEST VEHICLE I've ever had. 97,000 miles now at 11 years old. No rust on body--sits outside too. Usual repairs only except for stereo with crapped out after couple years: brakes, rotors, 1 CV joint, timing belt, plugs, wires, oxygen sensor only. A/C still cold like day 1. Little bit sticky lifters upon cold start only flaw.
  • 2002 Mitsubishi Montero
    maxjes, Richmond, VA, January 09, 2009 18:41
    I purchased my 2002 Montero Limited with 14,000 miles on it in May 2002. I now have 140,000 miles and this SUV still runs like it did when I bought it. The interior is still in great shape and is as comfortable as ever. What a Great Vehicle. I have never owned any vehicle this long or with this many miles. I plan on another 140,000 miles before I get rid of this one.
  • 2003 Mitsubishi Montero
    highexposure, New Paltz, NY, December 16, 2008 14:09
     Technician
    We have been driving our 2003 Montero primarily here in the winter and it handles all conditions with ease. We have the 3.5L V6 so it has decent power, but the fuel mileage sure is poor. Really a solid vehicle!