Mitsubishi Montero Reviews

Mitsubishi Montero Reviews and Owner Comments

My 95 Montero now has 276,000 miles on it! Goes thru a little oil because of intake valve seals. Thats about it. Been an excellent, reliable, comfortable 4 wheel.
Hi, I have owned a montero for now 10 years and runs really great. I am now aspiring to go for a higher model. This beast is really good for both outdoor and indoor.
I've had this Montero for about 3 months till it got totalled in an accident, it's a great car for somebody who loves to explore, don't miss it!
I was a wholesale used car dealer for many years. Bought this at auction used--a rental with 23, 000 back in October 1999. BEST VEHICLE I've ever had. 97,000 miles now at 11 years old. No rust on body--sits outside too. Usual repairs only except for stereo with crapped out after couple years: brakes, rotors, 1 CV joint, timing belt, plugs, wires, oxygen sensor only. A/C still cold like day 1. Little bit sticky lifters upon cold start only flaw.
I purchased my 2002 Montero Limited with 14,000 miles on it in May 2002. I now have 140,000 miles and this SUV still runs like it did when I bought it. The interior is still in great shape and is as comfortable as ever. What a Great Vehicle. I have never owned any vehicle this long or with this many miles. I plan on another 140,000 miles before I get rid of this one.
We have been driving our 2003 Montero primarily here in the winter and it handles all conditions with ease. We have the 3.5L V6 so it has decent power, but the fuel mileage sure is poor. Really a solid vehicle!