Reviews for Mitsubishi Lancer years:

Mitsubishi Lancer Reviews and Owner Comments

Mitsubishi LancerOwner Reviews (14 reviews)
  • 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer
    Jziff, Highlandville, MO, May 05, 2014 09:51
    I have had my 09 lancer sportback for nearly % years and it has been a wonderful car. Mitu really needs to update the interior on the lancers but it is quite functional. One big beef I have is with the brakes and suspension. My front rotors had to be replaced with the fist set of brake pads!?!?!? Seriously. Not due to grinding out the pads to metal. I took it in as soon as the wear indicator started squealing at 50,000 km (31k miles) and the rotors had worn too thin and started to warp. I also had to replace the front shocks at 31k miles and this was only from street use. As much as I love my lancer. I am really not impressed with the material quality on these particular parts.
    Visitor, Novato, CA, February 24, 2013 22:22
    I bought my oz new love this car fun to drive and ok gas milage
    bedo bug, Clinton, IA, December 01, 2012 06:06
    PERFECT CAR EVER PRICE WITH PERFORMANCE AND SAFETY SPAR PARTS GOOD PRICE AND U CAN FINED ANY WEAR AND ORIGINAL MOTOR SOUND VERY NICE AND THE POWER FOR 1300 ENGINE IS AMAZING + ITS SO SAVING FOR GASOLINE AND MORE I LIKE IT AS SECOND CAR AFTER THE 1972 BEETLES MODEL 1300 , 1300 CC SPEED GEAR I HAVE THE 2 CARS ... THNX
    Visitor, Lynnwood, WA, October 04, 2011 00:42
    I have an 2003 Lancer OZ and I love this car have had it for 4 years with no problems!! Drives really nice and very efficient. No regrets would get another one like that any day!
    Visitor, Frisco, TX, February 23, 2011 11:46
    I love this car. I have the Ralliart and it's never been in the shop for anything other than routine maintenance in all of it's 116,000 miles. I too had the squeeking in the rearend and after put some WD40 on the trunk bushings (rubber stoppers) no more noise.
  • 2002 Mitsubishi Lancer
    Visitor, Gonzales, LA, December 01, 2010 08:28
    I bought this car in 2002 and I still love my car. Just recently am I having trouble with the sound of the car. Once I go over 60 mph, it sounds really rough on the engine. Will be bringing it in soon.
    elle58, Dallas, NC, May 03, 2010 07:58
    I have the 2004 Ralliart Wagon. I can't figure out why they quit making this car. It is a very reliable car. Mine has never been in the garage for anything but maintenance. I do have the problem with the temperature control knob, but am very careful not to snap it off. Love the power and the gas mileage.
    sava339408, Livermore, ME, March 27, 2010 08:46
    I had the same problem w/ squeaking in the rear end. Had the problem fixed 2 or 3 times and gave up because they said it would just keep happening. I had the same problem w/ the temp. knob sticking, had that fixed. And I have the same problem w/ the paint. I had it buffed and waxed last year and is a totally different car now. But now I have specks of paint missing. Other than that no engine problems and the car runs like a charm! Love it! :)
  • 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer
    nasastar, Tacoma, WA, August 01, 2009 10:27
    I love this Lancer Evolution MR. It is my weekend track car. I have a few $$$ invested in all the right areas to make it a very competitive vehicle. It stupifies most Porsche, Ferrari, Lambo owners when it kills their very pricey road warriors with a 0-60 time of 3.2 seconds. It is the best money every spent for the performance received. Not to mention, it is very, very, very reliable. As hard as I push it on the track and for autox functions, nothing has failed yet. Again, spend wisely when upgrading, and you will still be in warranty and have one mean streetable weapon.
    billn, San Carlos, CA, April 13, 2009 21:19
    thank god I bought the extended warranty. At 64000 the trans started slipping. Dealer changed the fluid 3X, @ 150.00 each time. Finally went to AAMCO, and they dealt with the warranty company and replaced the trans & torque converter. It was then at 80000 miles. Now at 160000 miles the same EXACT problem is back. Temperature control knob sticks so bad it snapped off. Right front wheel bearing ate itself. Dealer said he didn't hear any noise??? Other than that it has been a good car. Love the gas mileage and power (when it is running)
  • 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer
    baksanir, New York, NY, February 03, 2009 06:34
    cool
    hemicuda, San Mateo, CA, January 15, 2009 11:31
    Ever see a car that could smoke all 4 tires, here it is!!
    benjaminws, Lakewood, OH, August 23, 2008 07:59
    I love this car (I have the sportback LS). It's got great power, is fully featured, and gets excellent gas mileage. Tons of interior room (I'm really tall), cargo space (60 ci!), and is over all a good looking, VERY FUN to drive car. Only complaint I have now is with the obnoxious squeaking rear end.
    MitsuOZ, Savannah, GA, August 21, 2008 18:07
    Love this little car. The only thing bad is the paint. A very cheap paintjob. After 3 years showed the first "haze" now I have to get it buffed every 3 month to get some shine on it. Mitsubishi Dealer said I DIDN"T wax the car, that's why it looks like that. Yeah right. I had the Eclipse before this one and that had the same problem.