Mitsubishi Lancer Reviews

Mitsubishi Lancer Reviews and Owner Comments

I had this car for almost a year. Never knew have a Mitsubishi as my next vehicle. First car driven running errands had used a bicycle as my transportation but this car gets excellent gas mileage. Quality is amazing has lots of good power to engine being an great car to drive. Its comfortable love the new looks of this car has good options in its class somewhat nice looking with exterior design. Driven my Mirage at 15,000 miles already the A/C will blow you out its a very impressive car to drive being more than ever fun to drive around town or etc.
I have had my 09 lancer sportback for nearly % years and it has been a wonderful car. Mitu really needs to update the interior on the lancers but it is quite functional. One big beef I have is with the brakes and suspension. My front rotors had to be replaced with the fist set of brake pads!?!?!? Seriously. Not due to grinding out the pads to metal. I took it in as soon as the wear indicator started squealing at 50,000 km (31k miles) and the rotors had worn too thin and started to warp. I also had to replace the front shocks at 31k miles and this was only from street use. As much as I love my lancer. I am really not impressed with the material quality on these particular parts.
I bought my oz new love this car fun to drive and ok gas milage
PERFECT CAR EVER PRICE WITH PERFORMANCE AND SAFETY SPAR PARTS GOOD PRICE AND U CAN FINED ANY WEAR AND ORIGINAL MOTOR SOUND VERY NICE AND THE POWER FOR 1300 ENGINE IS AMAZING + ITS SO SAVING FOR GASOLINE AND MORE I LIKE IT AS SECOND CAR AFTER THE 1972 BEETLES MODEL 1300 , 1300 CC SPEED GEAR I HAVE THE 2 CARS ... THNX
I have an 2003 Lancer OZ and I love this car have had it for 4 years with no problems!! Drives really nice and very efficient. No regrets would get another one like that any day!
I love this car. I have the Ralliart and it's never been in the shop for anything other than routine maintenance in all of it's 116,000 miles. I too had the squeeking in the rearend and after put some WD40 on the trunk bushings (rubber stoppers) no more noise.
I bought this car in 2002 and I still love my car. Just recently am I having trouble with the sound of the car. Once I go over 60 mph, it sounds really rough on the engine. Will be bringing it in soon.
I have the 2004 Ralliart Wagon. I can't figure out why they quit making this car. It is a very reliable car. Mine has never been in the garage for anything but maintenance. I do have the problem with the temperature control knob, but am very careful not to snap it off. Love the power and the gas mileage.
I had the same problem w/ squeaking in the rear end. Had the problem fixed 2 or 3 times and gave up because they said it would just keep happening. I had the same problem w/ the temp. knob sticking, had that fixed. And I have the same problem w/ the paint. I had it buffed and waxed last year and is a totally different car now. But now I have specks of paint missing. Other than that no engine problems and the car runs like a charm! Love it! :)
I love this Lancer Evolution MR. It is my weekend track car. I have a few $$$ invested in all the right areas to make it a very competitive vehicle. It stupifies most Porsche, Ferrari, Lambo owners when it kills their very pricey road warriors with a 0-60 time of 3.2 seconds. It is the best money every spent for the performance received. Not to mention, it is very, very, very reliable. As hard as I push it on the track and for autox functions, nothing has failed yet. Again, spend wisely when upgrading, and you will still be in warranty and have one mean streetable weapon.
thank god I bought the extended warranty. At 64000 the trans started slipping. Dealer changed the fluid 3X, @ 150.00 each time. Finally went to AAMCO, and they dealt with the warranty company and replaced the trans & torque converter. It was then at 80000 miles. Now at 160000 miles the same EXACT problem is back. Temperature control knob sticks so bad it snapped off. Right front wheel bearing ate itself. Dealer said he didn't hear any noise??? Other than that it has been a good car. Love the gas mileage and power (when it is running)
cool
Ever see a car that could smoke all 4 tires, here it is!!
I love this car (I have the sportback LS). It's got great power, is fully featured, and gets excellent gas mileage. Tons of interior room (I'm really tall), cargo space (60 ci!), and is over all a good looking, VERY FUN to drive car. Only complaint I have now is with the obnoxious squeaking rear end.
Love this little car. The only thing bad is the paint. A very cheap paintjob. After 3 years showed the first "haze" now I have to get it buffed every 3 month to get some shine on it. Mitsubishi Dealer said I DIDN"T wax the car, that's why it looks like that. Yeah right. I had the Eclipse before this one and that had the same problem.