Reviews for Mitsubishi Endeavor years:

Mitsubishi Endeavor Reviews and Owner Comments

Mitsubishi EndeavorOwner Reviews (13 reviews)
  • 2011 Mitsubishi Endeavor
    Visitor, Coram, NY, December 04, 2014 12:57
    Bought a brand new 2011 SE...Its been great! No problems, Runs fantastic. I absolutely love the truck. Its got 55k on it and will keep it if all stays well for a very long time.
  • 2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor
    Visitor, Martinsburg, WV, November 04, 2014 15:26
    I bought my 2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor in 2012. Shortly after I bought it with only about 50,000 miles on it, the blower motor decided to quit working. Fortunately I bought an extended warranty and was able to get it fixed for a small deductible. I am very unhappy with the braking system. I have had the front brake pads replaced and the rotors turned once since I bought it. The rotors tend to prematurely warp causing pulsation in the steering wheel. The rear calipers are not working correctly and I think it may be caused by poor metal used on them. Unfortunately the vehicle has been on the east coast since it was new and the salt has corroded the calipers and other braking components. I have owned other vehicles and never had problems with calipers going bad unless they had over 100,000 miles and were more than 10 years old. From what I understand there was a recall on braking components and I need to contact the dealer to see if it falls into the recall. T The body is made of cheap metal that dents very easily. Roof racks tend to have the silver paint chip off easily. I have noticed this on other Endeavors as well. Electrical and light components work for the most part, but I have controls that don't light up at all. IE: electric window buttons. Radio display is in poor position along with the way the radio is laid out. Center console leaves much to be desired. Cup holders are not large enough and poorly positioned. Lower lid on console comes off hinges all the time. Engine is too much horsepower for such a light SUV. Uses a lot of fuel. A 4 cylinder or smaller V6 would have been adequate. Exhaust has always been on the noisy side. No holes in pipes or muffler. Heating and A/C work but it takes too long to heat and cool vehicle. Suspension and steering leave a lot to be desired. Struts are noisy and ride is not as smooth as what my Buick Rendezvous was even though it had bad struts.
  • 2011 Mitsubishi Endeavor
    Visitor, Menominee, MI, April 30, 2014 14:54
    I purchased a 2011 Endeavor SE New...we have had a problem with the break peddel going all the way to the floor. I have brought this to the attention of the dealer and they say this is normal. Also, the engine is so loud, it sounds like a truck. They again say this is normal. Sure wish I had my old 2004 Endover back.
    Littleluke, Orlando, FL, January 25, 2014 07:23
    2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor--Bought new...Car has performed very well. I had the A/C HVAC leak in the drivers' side but I fixed it by extending the drainage hose. It has a part number for the modification at the local dealership. Having a leak by the valve covers..I changed the front cover myself but need to change the rear one now....Not sure if I will tackle that or take to the dealer....(Any recommendations) Vehicle has over 205K miles and drive extremely good... Oh, I need to replace the right tie-rod end ...It has some wear. Extremely happy with this vehicle except the amount of items need to be removed to replace the rear valve cover.
    Visitor, Lynchburg, VA, September 12, 2013 15:42
    I bought my 2004 mitsubishi endeavor in 2005 and now my paint is fading the gas dont hold enough. It only holds 21.4 gl and I have two kights that stay on now. My engine light and my anti lock brake. They told me I might as well buy a new car. This truck is not a good truck to buy.
    Visitor, Moreno Valley, CA, August 22, 2012 15:26
    I had two of these. Recently I was T Boned in my limited and it went out of control and flipped over 2 times and landed on the tires. None of the air bags deployed, but I was fine. My shoulder is in pain where the seat belt was, but other than that I am fine. I enjoyed driving them both and never had any major repairs on either. My first one I bought with 12k miles and traded it in at 120k. My second I got at 60k and just crashed with 129k. Very dependable vehicle.
    Visitor, Green Bay, WI, December 25, 2011 20:56
    My brother just died in a Mitsubishi Endeavor that he bought brand new back in 2003 that he thought it was a very safe car and it had everything but the kitchen sink. On the day of his accident, he was going about 45 mph around a curve and lost control. The car swung across the oncoming lane, flipped onto its side, and was struck by an oncoming car. Not a single airbag in the entire car deployed! The drive train cracked right in half! Beware! Just prior to the accident he had had a full service done to the car and everything checked out just fine! He thought the car was really a good car but the fact is that it did not protect him at all in an accident.
  • 2006 Mitsubishi Endeavor
    Visitor, Elgin, IL, September 16, 2011 20:11
    Transmission oil cooler line that comes out of the bottom, center of the main radiator is a bent steel line about 15" long. It is about 1/8" from the exhaust heat sheild. With 35000 mile on the car, I noticed the line has been rubbing against the heat sheild and is almost worn thru the steel line. Seem to me to be a design flaw. It never should have been that close to heat sheild. It would be a simple repair to just replace the steel line as it is threaded into the radiator. Problem is, mitubishi wont sell just the $10.00 line, they make you buy the whole radiator at 380.00 plus labor to install. What a scam!
  • 2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor
    Visitor, Beaumont, CA, September 07, 2011 14:26
    I BOUGHT MY 2007 MITSHUBISHI ENDEAVOR, IN MAY 2010 THE AIR SHIFTS FROM COLD TO LUKE WARM AND DOES NOT WORK CORRECTLY IF I HAVE IT ON THE UPPER AND LOWER BODY GAUGE. I HAVE ELECTRICAL WINDOWS AND THE BACK PASSINGER WINDOW NO LONGER WORKS. IT WILL GO DOWN BUT NOT UP. I HAVE PAPER HOLDING THE WINDOW UP. I ALSO HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THE EXHAUST AND EMISSIONS.
  • 2010 Mitsubishi Endeavor
    Visitor, Norwood, MA, November 07, 2010 13:34
    I love my Endeavor, but water leaks into the frame of the car and swishes from the front to the back of the car. At first I wasn't sure how the water got there and then I googled it and found out other people have the same problem.
  • 2005 Mitsubishi Endeavor
    GrtRwrd, Dallas, TX, August 29, 2010 20:48
    This car has been so good to us! I have a feeling I'm about to experience my first emotional attachment to a vehicle. I dread the day when we will need to replace it.... and can only HOPE the later models have the same quality and reliability.
    slapshot, Overland Park, KS, June 02, 2009 19:35
    This is a pre-owned vehicle I purchased 3 years ago. I test-drove a few Montero's and found they were just too small for me. The size of an Endeavor is comparable/slightly larger than a Grand Cherokee. Mine has run very well for me, but I am up over 100,000 miles now and replacements/repairs are becoming more frequent. I take adequate steps to maintain it myself and I plan to keep it for awhile.
    Barbara, Junction City, GA, October 15, 2008 18:37
    I bought my car right off the floor new in September of 2003. This has been the best car as far as comfort and style. It was expensive. It has been and still is a great car.