Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 Problems
Tire size mismatch on all-wheel drive vehicles can cause the front and rear driving wheels to "fight" (driveline wrap-up) which can result in drive train failure. Our technicians tell us that original equipment size wheels and tires should always be used to avoid the issue.
The transfer case may develop a leak from the output seal. Our technicians tell us that if the transfer case oil level becomes low severe internal damage will result. Any leaks should be promptly addressed and the oil level should be checked at regular intervals
Vehicles with automatic transmissions may exhibit a delayed 2/3 or 3/4 upshift when transmission fluid temperature is below 95 degrees Fahrenheit. Our technicians tell us this is considered a normal condition.
Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 Questions
They say that Megan coil overs are about the best value, so I'm looking at those. I'll lose the ECS ability, of course, but I'll be able to adjust them by changing the damping rate. Is it easy to get to both the back and front struts so I'll be able to change the rate without pu...
when i changed the plugs the back three plugs the tip was bent to the side car ran great while test driving then shut down now it spins like there is no timing belt on it but cams are turning but no start
CAN A BAD HEAD GASKET ALLOW EXAUST GASES TO FORCE ANTI-FREEZE OUT OF COOLING SYSTEM
Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 Reviews
I'm reconditioning my motor but there are to many mechanicas out there that rip you off how do you if the job is done good
A very good car. I have owned it since it was new in 1991. This model has a German transmission and it is not a great one. I had to replace it at 58,000 miles. If a gear goes out, dealers are not authorized to take it apart and fix it. It has to be an exchange that goes back to Germany.