Looks like a solid state driver because with the vent valve electrical connection disconnected I originally could read a +3.5 bias voltage which looks like a base to collector voltage without an emmiter groung return indicating a faulty transistor. Is the control driver internal or external to the ECU?
Missing return control from ECU to emmission canaster vent valve. on 2003 Volkswagen EuroVan
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen EuroVan Questions
- Driving along all of a sudden , car not in gear, I give it has , no power .
- On hot days the engine will barely come back on after stopping for gas.
- I cannot find where the coolant level check is in the engine, or where I would add coolant if I needed to.
- Looking to sell 2001 Eurovan, with broken front axle, passed smog recently.
- Where are the timing marks for the timing belt? I have a audi 2.5L 5cyl. engine.