Looks like a solid state driver because with the vent valve electrical connection disconnected I originally could read a +3.5 bias voltage which looks like a base to collector voltage without an emmiter groung return indicating a faulty transistor. Is the control driver internal or external to the ECU?
Missing return control from ECU to emmission canaster vent valve. on 2003 Volkswagen EuroVan
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen EuroVan Questions
- Is this the same engine 2.5L as the 2.5L in the Rialta?
- How to replace the headlight
- my question: my digital dash quite working as well as fuel pump how do I trouble
- Headlights will not come on however park lights do, could it be the switch itsel
- Driving along all of a sudden , car not in gear, I give it has , no power .
2003 Volkswagen EuroVan Estimates
- Glow Plug Replacement ($240 - 327) in Great Lakes, IL
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($373 - 534) in Kilgore, TX
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Port Wing, WI
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($305 - 370) in Thornton, KY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($482 - 540) in Eustis, FL
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Logansport, IN