my car misses out i cleaned the plugs no help it had a tune up 2 years ago lol new wires i think the distributer is new should i change the plugs after 2 years it was running good i went 15 miles from austin to round rock when i got back it started.
missing out on 1990 Honda Civic
Asked by for the 1990 Honda Civic
2 more answers
2 answersJanuary 13, 2011
2 answersJune 08, 2011
1 answerFebruary 27, 2011
2 answersAugust 30, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- cant get the key out of the ignition switch even tho gearshift is in park
- Will the inside wires for a 2003 to a 2005 fit on my 97 Honda civic ex ECU
- my engine light clicks on every couple of seconds and the idol goes up?
- car wont stay on
- How much will it cost to have the SRS light in a 2001 Honda Civic EX diagnosed?
1990 Honda Civic Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($578 - 757) in Beech Bluff, TN
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($101 - 164) in Benton, IA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cisco, UT
- Air Filter Replacement ($39 - 67) in Vesuvius, VA
- Window Switch Replacement ($248 - 434) in Long Creek, OR
- Engine Mount Replacement ($351 - 798) in Orgas, WV