my car misses out i cleaned the plugs no help it had a tune up 2 years ago lol new wires i think the distributer is new should i change the plugs after 2 years it was running good i went 15 miles from austin to round rock when i got back it started.
missing out on 1990 Honda Civic
2 answersJanuary 13, 2011
2 answersJune 08, 2011
1 answerFebruary 27, 2011
2 answersAugust 30, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- lx coupe. New motor, I'm missing a part. Something mounted to oil pan. Rt side
- Car will start, go into gear then slow down almost idling then go back into gear
- My engine started then died out. I tried starting it again and it just turns ove
- Is there a copper AC fitting that goes under the dashboard?
- replaced ignition with brand new one. Put key in it starts then loses power die