I have a 1993 Ford e350 Ambulance with a 7.3 Diesel tourbo Powerstroke.There is an electrical component located to the back of the high-pressure oil system reservois,it is small box with four pins to plug into harnest.What is the name of that part and the part number?
Missing electrical part for Ford e350. on 1993 Ford E-350
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-350 Questions
- when it is warmed up, if I shut it off it why won't it start until it cools down
- heard a loud pop and it started knocking real loud from bottom of motor??
- Can I use Prestone All purpose antifreeze to flush and refill coolant system
- When starting the van turns over but the starting noise continues after van runs
- where is the short
1993 Ford E-350 Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($339 - 506) in East China, MI
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($219 - 543) in Lakemont, NY
- Thermostat Replacement ($142 - 187) in Horicon, WI
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($404 - 563) in Idlewild, TN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($178 - 395) in Sumner, MO
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($86 - 165) in Hatboro, PA