I have a 1993 Ford e350 Ambulance with a 7.3 Diesel tourbo Powerstroke.There is an electrical component located to the back of the high-pressure oil system reservois,it is small box with four pins to plug into harnest.What is the name of that part and the part number?
Missing electrical part for Ford e350. on 1993 Ford E-350
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-350 Questions
- 7.3L diesel, can I convert dual AC to front only? If so, how? The rear leaks.
- where is the power distribution box in 1992 Ford E-350
- i wont to asked about ford Shuttle e 350 the engine catch fire by himself so what is the problem ???!!!
- Where are all the o2 sensors located? How many does it have? Add details if necessary please.
- the driveline keeps slipping and i need to know what to do on to keep it from slipping