i changed the plugs wires and cap and all cylinders have compreshin so im not sure y it dont have full power can someone help thanks
missing on 1993 Chevrolet S10 Blazer
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by MrCedartown ,
August 13, 2011
replace the coil pack and check airfilter.
1 answerMarch 09, 2011
1 answerMay 05, 2009
1 answerAugust 24, 2015
1 answerNovember 22, 2010
- 1993 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Repair and Maintenance
- 1993 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Maintenance Schedule
- 1993 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Problems(16)
- 1993 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Repair Estimates
- 1993 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Q&A(45)
- 1993 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Recalls
- 1993 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Shops
- 1993 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Blazer Questions
- Airbag light comes on stays on for a while then goes off .
- Have a problem my blazer runs great til it warms up, then when come to a stop it act like its missing and wants to die, I changed EGR but that didnt help.please need some help,thank you!!
- waterpump just loose where hooks to fan by the radiator, car sounds like it will die when stopped, like its over heated. but its not over heated. friend said it"s water pump , but I am doubtful, can you give me an answer what it might be.
1993 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Estimates
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($214 - 309) in Capon Springs, WV
- 95,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Sherman, MS
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($101 - 133) in Alexandria, OH
- 30,000 Mile Service ($677 - 923) in Dayton, NY
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($606 - 900) in Dille, WV
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($187 - 234) in Lanett, AL