scaner shows missfire but it moves to all cyls, changed fuel filter. checked plugs,wires.coil pak,crank sensor,cam sensor & ran injector cleaner thru. nothing helped.
missfire on 2005 Ford Taurus
1 answerMarch 27, 2011
1 answerJanuary 27, 2013
My ford 2003 taurus is reading two code p1405. Witch has something to do with the differential pressure sensor how do i fix and a missfiring code p0302 in cyl 2 any idea what could be causing the missfire and is it expensive to fix both
1 answerMarch 15, 2016
1 answerMarch 06, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order