5 people reported this problem
1 answerJanuary 01, 2011
2 answersMarch 21, 2009
2 answersAugust 21, 2014
1 answerFebruary 03, 2011
Most Recent Honda Civic Problems
- Airbag Light Due to Failed Occupant Position Sensor
- Bad Engine Mounts May Cause Vibration, Roughness, and Rattle
- Check Engine Light and "no start" due to faulty transmission range switch
- Door Lock May be Sticky and Not Work Due to Worn Door Lock Tumblers
- Worn Front Bushing on Rear Lower Control Arm Can Cause Noise
- Oxygen sensor failure due to front impact damage
- Misfires and catalyst deterioration due to poor igniter connections
- Front impact damage may damage primary O2 sensor
- Cracked Exhaust Manifold/Catayltic Converter
- gear problem..
- key does not work in either door
- Speedometer not operating properly due to bad speed sensor.
- Oil in coolent in rad. Coolent overflow not drawing back into engine.
- Water Leak
- map lights