Have replaced O2 sensor, plugs & wires, all 3 coils. And have cleaned the mass air sensor. Nothing has helped. Any suggestions?
Misfire when accelerating on 2001 Buick LeSabre
Check to see if you have any visual leaks around the fuel injectors, then check to be sure each one is firing. If these things seem to be fine you may have to remove the fuel rails to do a spray test, to check for clogged nozzle or bad injector.
0 answersAugust 06, 2014
0 answersMay 08, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2001 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Marcella, AR
- 75,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Ninde, VA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($418 - 682) in Jones, LA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($300 - 702) in Boxborough, MA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($422 - 450) in Stowell, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($679 - 722) in Galena Park, TX