Will the check engine light go off on it's own if I correct the problem?
Misfire on #3, is it spark plug or coil? The Armada has 96'000 mi on it. on 2005 Nissan Armada
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Armada Questions
- How much does it cost to change the radiator
- when I have to press the gas pedal til the rpm is high for truck to move?
- Need help finding out if I have a electrical problem
- After changing rear brakes a brake light sensor on dash is still on.
- My rear brake lights are not working only the 3rd brake light. Replaced bulbs and checked fuses
2005 Nissan Armada Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($119 - 178) in Winona, WV
- 150,000 Mile Service ($169 - 244) in High Bridge, NJ
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Wauneta, NE
- 120,000 Mile Service ($299 - 414) in Dunbridge, OH
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Pardeeville, WI
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($305 - 445) in Langlois, OR