Will the check engine light go off on it's own if I correct the problem?
Misfire on #3, is it spark plug or coil? The Armada has 96'000 mi on it. on 2005 Nissan Armada
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Armada Questions
- when I have to press the gas pedal til the rpm is high for truck to move?
- Need help finding out if I have a electrical problem
- After changing rear brakes a brake light sensor on dash is still on.
- My rear brake lights are not working only the 3rd brake light. Replaced bulbs and checked fuses
- I clean carburetor. Check engine liteon