Had a check engine light come on this weekend both times were when I was accelerating up a steep mountain pass. The light would come on and then flash throughout acceleration. Eventually just staying on. The code said it was a Cylinder #4 misfire. Don't remember the code number though. This is the first time this has coded this code. Just recently replaced an o2 sensor that was coding Bank #2 Sensor #2. Any relation? And should I start with the plug or is this something bigger?
Misfire on 1999 GMC Yukon
2 answersMarch 04, 2011
4 answersApril 11, 2011
Verified for the GMC Yukon5 reports
1 answerApril 22, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon Questions
- Brake lights not working ,bulbs are ok but I don't know fuse location no panel
- 1996 GMC Yukon 4x4 Push-Button Selector Lights Are All On
- How do you turn off the driver seat settings?
- Why does it sound and feel like something is about to fall from the front tires
- 2005 Yukon just picked up after 3-2 Solenoid replacement & front a/c malfunction