Had a check engine light come on this weekend both times were when I was accelerating up a steep mountain pass. The light would come on and then flash throughout acceleration. Eventually just staying on. The code said it was a Cylinder #4 misfire. Don't remember the code number though. This is the first time this has coded this code. Just recently replaced an o2 sensor that was coding Bank #2 Sensor #2. Any relation? And should I start with the plug or is this something bigger?
Misfire on 1999 GMC Yukon
Asked by Visitor for the 1999 GMC Yukon
Verified for the GMC Yukon14 reports
4 answersApril 11, 2011
Verified for the GMC Yukon5 reports
1 answerApril 22, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon Questions
- Shifter will just raise and lower without engaging in any gear
- The dash lights went completely out but not the radio lights. Why? Weird smell?
- gas engine. fuel injection. remote start. replaced injectors. remote start.
- 4x4 turn on then turn off and stay off
- My interior lights wont go out after closing doors
1999 GMC Yukon Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($370 - 860) in Ebony, VA
- 140,000 Mile Service ($124 - 186) in Dayton, OR
- AC Compressor Replacement ($597 - 1,015) in Graettinger, IA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($137 - 192) in Hickory, KY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($122 - 168) in Beeville, TX
- Blower Motor Relay Replacement ($69 - 105) in South Lancaster, MA