I had pulled the spark plug wires off the ignition pack and noticed #2 and #4 post were all burnt looking and alot of black dust came out the spark plug wire end. What could be the problem there and will that cause my misfiring.
misfire on 2001 Buick LeSabre
Verified for the Buick LeSabre167 reports
3 answersJanuary 30, 2010
1 answerNovember 02, 2014
1 answerMay 09, 2010
0 answersAugust 06, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2001 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Marcella, AR
- 120,000 Mile Service ($144 - 214) in Ninde, VA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($138 - 261) in Jones, LA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($268 - 382) in Boxborough, MA
- Battery Cable Replacement ($124 - 204) in Stowell, TX
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($331 - 378) in Galena Park, TX