The mirrors on my vehicle change position without warning. Generally, while driving, the mirror motor kicks on changing the position. The moving mirror is the one on which the right/left switch is pointed. Both mirrors are affected, dependent on t4he position of the R/L switch. Should this be covered. I bought teh care certified in 2006. It has about 60K.
Mirrors change position. on 2004 BMW 325xi
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325xi Questions
- Can you hear fuel pump everytime no matter what unless its bad
- Can you hear fuel pump if lines are froze
- Can a oil filter leak make it look like a oil gasket leak?
- what does the M/S +/- near the drive on the gear shifter stand for
- car hold back and shaking after mpg goes past 12 and the mph between 40 to 60 wh
2004 BMW 325xi Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($438 - 1,033) in Magee, MS
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($70 - 93) in New Hartford, CT
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($1,015 - 1,138) in Holliday, MO
- Water Pump Replacement ($362 - 460) in Leipsic, OH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($206 - 253) in Kanawha Falls, WV
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($380 - 389) in Cairo, NE