how do i replace the mirror, glass only, on passenger outside. seems like it has to be scraped off and new one glued in place
mirror on 2009 Honda Civic
0 answersJuly 21, 2010
1 answerJune 08, 2010
Verified for the Honda Civic30 reports
1 answerMarch 19, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
2009 Honda Civic Estimates
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($126 - 176) in Audubon, MN
- Add Front Engine Seals ($52 - 78) in Taylors, SC
- 130,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Madison Heights, MI
- 90,000 Mile Service ($156 - 236) in Port Lions, AK
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($451 - 982) in Rulo, NE
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($168 - 260) in Linwood, NC