» » »

Ford Q&A

Ask Your Question

2006 Ford Freestyle Question: minor water leak around pump, can I just replace the seal inside?



capncouch, Walla Walla, WA, August 02, 2013, 23:32

a little foaming antifreeze is leaking from the center of pump where it attaches to the valve cover..can I just replace the seal inside? the truck doesn't overheat and the leak is very slight

1 Answer
Flag This
  • Answer #1

    August 03, 2013, 09:41

    You need a buddy that is car savvy to look at your engine to see what you are talking about! Post those results and we will try to help.

    Flag This