a little foaming antifreeze is leaking from the center of pump where it attaches to the valve cover..can I just replace the seal inside? the truck doesn't overheat and the leak is very slight
minor water leak around pump, can I just replace the seal inside? on 2006 Ford Freestyle
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Freestyle Questions
- The heat isn't blowing hot air when I'm idle and the car is running.
- my check engine light just came on, how do I check to see what is wrong or reset
- Is there any thing to look out for when replacing the front wheel bearing?
- trac control light
- wrench and check engine light come on there is supposedly 11 codes poor accelera
2006 Ford Freestyle Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Newfield, NY
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Weyanoke, LA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($604 - 801) in Rockwell City, IA
- Heater Hose Replacement ($176 - 240) in Ewan, NJ
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,815 - 1,964) in Veyo, UT
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Dawson, TX