I had the vehicle serviced at a Lexus dealer because of extreme noise when applying the brakes. After checking the brakes technician stated brake fluid needed to be replaced and no further brake work was required. According to the dealer the measurements were 27.4 on the left front rotor and 27.5 on the right front. A couple of days later i take the vehicle to another Lexus dealer because of the same noise. They said vehicle needed new rotors, pads and shims and that the minimum safety thickness for lexus rotors is 27mm. Should they had replaced the rotors at the first Lexus dealer.
Minimum safety thickness for front rotors lexus IS 350 2006 on 2006 Lexus IS350
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus IS350 Questions
- Why car wont start after short drive?
- Heater blowing half cold half hot in my lexus hiace 2009 model
- New battery, new alternator, yet car has absolutely no electrical power what could be the problem?
- CAR IS THROWING CODES P0202 P0204 P0206 AND P1235 WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO FIX
- vsc light came on and now the battery keeps draining what is the problem
2006 Lexus IS350 Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Saint Marys, AK
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($131 - 153) in Saint James, MO
- AC Compressor Replacement ($1,095 - 1,680) in Panaca, NV
- Head Gasket Replacement ($3,239 - 4,075) in Eagle Springs, NC
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($511 - 543) in Stockton, IA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($121 - 139) in Pala, CA