how do i get the mileage to work it stopped working
mileage dont work on 2001 Ford Escort
3 answersFebruary 01, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
2001 Ford Escort Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($358 - 471) in Pattison, MS
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($335 - 396) in Elmhurst, PA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($229 - 583) in Enfield, NC
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($214 - 277) in Wagarville, AL
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($32 - 41) in Moses Lake, WA
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Candor, NY