Cleaned EGR Valve pintle and verified the diafram opens and seems to modulate at higher rpm and/or temp. Code is almost always active, but sometimes cleared for 20+ tests. Once in a while usually when gas low and very hot outside get P0446 Vapor Emissions. How do I fix and pass Ca Smog test????
MIL P0401 EGR Flow Error but no failure found on 2001 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Cranks wont start choked by hand and finally fired ran rough n bogged out
- On my 2006 Hyundai Sonata the oil light never came on!
- Where is the fuel pump relay located
- Where is the fuel pump relay. Located.new fuel pump n filter won't start why not
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
2001 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($551 - 715) in Rapidan, VA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($111 - 158) in Strawn, IL
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($151 - 232) in Berkshire, NY
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($318 - 489) in Wahiawa, HI
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($176 - 189) in Connoquenessing, PA
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Stephenson, MI