Cleaned EGR Valve pintle and verified the diafram opens and seems to modulate at higher rpm and/or temp. Code is almost always active, but sometimes cleared for 20+ tests. Once in a while usually when gas low and very hot outside get P0446 Vapor Emissions. How do I fix and pass Ca Smog test????
MIL P0401 EGR Flow Error but no failure found on 2001 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My car won't start? New fuel pump, new coils, new coils?
- Updating software for on board computer OR resolving PO 776, PO 793?
- my engine over heats.heated up and burnt my gasket and radiator.
- how to get a distributor coil out
- while driving the gas stops responding-not the fuel pump and filter was replaced