Cleaned EGR Valve pintle and verified the diafram opens and seems to modulate at higher rpm and/or temp. Code is almost always active, but sometimes cleared for 20+ tests. Once in a while usually when gas low and very hot outside get P0446 Vapor Emissions. How do I fix and pass Ca Smog test????
MIL P0401 EGR Flow Error but no failure found on 2001 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy
- How often should I get my oil changed?