Cleaned EGR Valve pintle and verified the diafram opens and seems to modulate at higher rpm and/or temp. Code is almost always active, but sometimes cleared for 20+ tests. Once in a while usually when gas low and very hot outside get P0446 Vapor Emissions. How do I fix and pass Ca Smog test????
MIL P0401 EGR Flow Error but no failure found on 2001 Toyota Camry
Asked by for the 2001 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Why does my car make a motor boat like noise when I accelerate?
- Is oil consumption an problem with all vehicles or is it just a few vehicles???
- computer error code is P0560 when tested for showing check engine light on d-brd
- How do you check the transmission fluid in a 2017 Camry?
- There is a coolant leak. It is definitely from the cooling system.
2001 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($545 - $2,137) in Rapidan, VA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($113 - $178) in Strawn, IL
- AC Recharge ($180 - $245) in Berkshire, NY
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($229 - $337) in Wahiawa, HI
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($222 - $407) in Connoquenessing, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($861 - $1,046) in Stephenson, MI