Is the micro switch sensor on the bottom portion or the top portion of the trunk where the key hole is
micro switch sensor on 2001 BMW 330Ci
1 answerFebruary 16, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 330Ci Questions
- how do i find the body code so i can order the correct control arms?
- What can cause red flashing oil light
- My 2001 bmw 330 ci over heated bad and had to be towed. I was afraid possibly a head gasket. But it passed the compression test and there are no signs of milky oil etc. The fan itself works when hooked up to another power source.
- How can I find out the code to pair m hone with the car?
- Why does my auxillary on the radio just stop working randomly?
2001 BMW 330Ci Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Springville, CA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($198 - 304) in Salisbury, PA
- Thermostat Replacement ($191 - 305) in Auberry, CA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Putney, KY
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($169 - 201) in Elsinore, UT
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($1,308 - 1,340) in Bryantown, MD