well i had this car for 2 years had diffrent mechanics look at it and no heip i ve been changing parts with no resalts. new cam.angle sencer ,air intake box used ,temp sencer,valve job ,throtle plate intakebox ,its geting fuel, spark ok installed new timing belt had it checked 4 times its good , it seems like ones it cool down i have to crank it for 20 to30 mins. before it will start help please.
miata is very hard to start 93 mazda 1.6 ltr it seems it does it when its cold on 1993 Mazda Miata MX-5
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Miata MX-5 Questions
- How to remove wire connector from power steering pump pressure switch?Just pull?
- Is there a fuse for the hardtop convertible to operate
- The #1 piston is not firing, what would cause it?
- How do you fix a leak that comes from behind your driver side seat in a 08 Miata
- Had a tune up and coil packs replaced. New plugs&wireNow my car is not driveable
1993 Mazda Miata MX-5 Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($138 - 438) in Vandalia, MT
- Alternator Replacement ($365 - 449) in Upper Marlboro, MD
- Brake Drum Replacement ($342 - 521) in Avonmore, PA
- Heater Core Replacement ($617 - 829) in Margie, MN
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($188 - 223) in Granville, ND
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($237 - 269) in Smithton, MO