A mechanic has said there ahas gone bad in my Eurovan 2003. Says it needs a new transmission (very expensive), but should this be true? Another mechanic said the transmission mount was broken? Don't know who to believe? The problem is when I begin driving or start up from a stop sign or wherever, I hear a kind of grinding, rough noise that bothers me.
Metal shavings in the transmission differential? on 2003 Volkswagen EuroVan
1 answerFebruary 27, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen EuroVan Questions
- On hot days the engine will barely come back on after stopping for gas.
- I cannot find where the coolant level check is in the engine, or where I would add coolant if I needed to.
- Looking to sell 2001 Eurovan, with broken front axle, passed smog recently.
- Where are the timing marks for the timing belt? I have a audi 2.5L 5cyl. engine.
- Is there a better new oil for the manual transmission?