A mechanic has said there ahas gone bad in my Eurovan 2003. Says it needs a new transmission (very expensive), but should this be true? Another mechanic said the transmission mount was broken? Don't know who to believe? The problem is when I begin driving or start up from a stop sign or wherever, I hear a kind of grinding, rough noise that bothers me.
Metal shavings in the transmission differential? on 2003 Volkswagen EuroVan
1 answerFebruary 27, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen EuroVan Questions
- Is this the same engine 2.5L as the 2.5L in the Rialta?
- How to replace the headlight
- my question: my digital dash quite working as well as fuel pump how do I trouble
- Headlights will not come on however park lights do, could it be the switch itsel
- Driving along all of a sudden , car not in gear, I give it has , no power .
2003 Volkswagen EuroVan Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 114) in Great Lakes, IL
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($314 - 431) in Kilgore, TX
- Alternator Replacement ($414 - 569) in Port Wing, WI
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Thornton, KY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($4,578 - 4,837) in Eustis, FL
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($68 - 81) in Logansport, IN