A mechanic has said there ahas gone bad in my Eurovan 2003. Says it needs a new transmission (very expensive), but should this be true? Another mechanic said the transmission mount was broken? Don't know who to believe? The problem is when I begin driving or start up from a stop sign or wherever, I hear a kind of grinding, rough noise that bothers me.
Metal shavings in the transmission differential? on 2003 Volkswagen EuroVan
1 answerFebruary 27, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen EuroVan Questions
- Is this the same engine 2.5L as the 2.5L in the Rialta?
- How to replace the headlight
- my question: my digital dash quite working as well as fuel pump how do I trouble
- Headlights will not come on however park lights do, could it be the switch itsel
- Driving along all of a sudden , car not in gear, I give it has , no power .
2003 Volkswagen EuroVan Estimates
- 30,000 Mile Service ($470 - 717) in Great Lakes, IL
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($97 - 177) in Kilgore, TX
- 105,000 Mile Service ($76 - 146) in Port Wing, WI
- 75,000 Mile Service ($76 - 146) in Thornton, KY
- Hood Support Strut Replacement ($95 - 101) in Eustis, FL
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($263 - 379) in Logansport, IN