When I am driving even in dry weather conditions, I receive a tracking error as if I am driving in wet conditions and the car may be hydroplaning. When I stop and shut the car off for a few minutes and then restart the car, the message goes away. Any suggestions?
Message on dash reads Tracking error in any weather? on 2010 Chevrolet Malibu
Asked by for the 2010 Chevrolet Malibu
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- I smell radiator coolent when I'm driving.
- Was changing spark plugs and brittle hose/tube broke.
- How do you replace one of the torsional bars and n the trunk? The front on pop
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
2010 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($420 - 489) in Nocatee, FL
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($85 - 136) in Oxford, WI
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($100 - 121) in Capitol Heights, MD
- Heater Core Replacement ($794 - 1,063) in Burnt Corn, AL
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($162 - 243) in Watertown, OH
- Battery Cable Replacement ($106 - 154) in Bloomington, NE