When I am driving even in dry weather conditions, I receive a tracking error as if I am driving in wet conditions and the car may be hydroplaning. When I stop and shut the car off for a few minutes and then restart the car, the message goes away. Any suggestions?
Message on dash reads Tracking error in any weather? on 2010 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- V6 3.6l vvt shut off goingdown road for started back rod knocking what can I do
- replaced radiator and condenser why won't it start now?
- Sent 2 prev. questions re "oil" in overflow tank. Rec. 2 replies.
- how do I get all four turn signals to start working again?
- none of my signal lights work, how do I fix that?