When I am driving even in dry weather conditions, I receive a tracking error as if I am driving in wet conditions and the car may be hydroplaning. When I stop and shut the car off for a few minutes and then restart the car, the message goes away. Any suggestions?
Message on dash reads Tracking error in any weather? on 2010 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- What should be the pressure on the gas pump?
- Car produces a deep rumple at 60 to 65 mph - approximately 2000 rpm. Cause?
- Changed fuse panel on pass side. Now I have nothing
- Studs on front pas tire keeps breaking replace 6x what wld caz this & how 2 fix
- I have returning p0401 code i have cleaned passage and repla.ced the egr valve