When I am driving even in dry weather conditions, I receive a tracking error as if I am driving in wet conditions and the car may be hydroplaning. When I stop and shut the car off for a few minutes and then restart the car, the message goes away. Any suggestions?
Message on dash reads Tracking error in any weather? on 2010 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- It started sounding loud around exhaust manifold area and seems to lost compresi
- Car starts. Dies 2 or 3 sec later. No anti theft light. Fuel Pump pressure 60
- My car doesn't blow hot air. Stuck thermostat? Approximately how much to fix it?
- it is a six speed. code reads p2715 p0700p2715p0700p2715p0000 plus service engin
- service light comes on ocassinally