Reviews for Mercury Milan years:

Mercury Milan Reviews and Owner Comments

Mercury MilanOwner Reviews (11 reviews)
    Visitor, Indianapolis, IN, December 28, 2011 07:36
    The Mercury Milan is a excellent car! I was bout to buy a Audi A4 and im glad I came a across this vehicle. I bought the premier v6. excellent american (made in mexico) car. :-) The power,interior and handling are great. I would highly recommend this vehicle.
    Visitor, Colchester, CT, October 12, 2011 13:37
    I have 75K highway miles on the car and now need a new transmission. Unfortunately Ford is only willing to give me 1K off sticking me with 3K in repairs to get it running again. When running the car is good but I have to say that all means nothing to me now that I have to replace the tranny. So unless you want a headache buy something else.
  • 2008 Mercury Milan
    Visitor, Sterling, OK, August 11, 2011 09:58
    very thang comes on but it will not srart
    jensrn, Fresno, CA, December 28, 2010 11:44
    I bought my 2007 Milan Premier V6 after my daughter totalled my 2006 PT Cruiser. This car is by far a more comfortable ride and has much more power. The gas milage is much better also. I love the leather interior and the get up and go. The Milan is a much better car!!!!
  • 2006 Mercury Milan
    Visitor, Charlotte, NC, August 26, 2010 07:54
    In the last 4 years I am drove this car up-to New York twice in a year and down to Miami at least 3 times in a year from Charlotte, NC. I am scheduled for the45,000 service and the car only needs the factory scheduled maintenance items. Everything else is perfectly operational. A well designed and built US car. I enjoy driving it. It feels like an Alfa-Romeo. Maybe that is why they named it "Milan"
    Visitor, Saint Albans, WV, May 16, 2010 13:30
    Love my 2009 Mercury Milan Premier V6. Loaded with everything except AWD which in my opinion is a waste of money. Car rides smooth, quiet and luxuirous. Love the all leather interior, heated seats and SMOOTH tranny. Averaging 24 mpg and getting 29.9 to 32.3 on the open highway. G R E A T C A R ! ! !
  • 2006 Mercury Milan
    Visitor, Westerville, OH, April 30, 2010 17:24
    seat is wear very bad for only 18k miles. front door handles metal coating is peeling off. rear breaks need replaced at 18k miles? head lights are EXTREMELY hard to change. overall nice smooth ride. it is fun to drive and does have some power. i am able to bark he tires when i hit 30 mph when it shifts. I have no worries about having power to pass on the highway or a back country road. mpg are very misleading on the sticker in city i get 13.
    Robert Mayberry, Millstadt, IL, November 16, 2009 16:27
    I purchased my Milan three years ago, almost on a whim. I wasn't really looking for a new car as I was quite happy with the '97 Crown Vic I was driving since it was new. Being partial to full-sized, rear wheel drive cars I never envisioned myself owning a small, front wheel drive vehicle. While on a service visit at my local dealership, I spotted a beautiful tungsten Milan Premier, fully loaded, sitting on the showroom floor. It was love at first sight. At least with its looks. The next thing I knew, I was test driving a Premier and closing the deal on the tungsten Milan by the next afternoon. Fit and finish are the best I've seen in an American branded car. Response and handling makes this car still fun to drive three years later. I have had no issues requiring a return to the service department (I change my own oil and rotate the tires at the prescribed intervals). My only complaint is vibratory emanations from the rear door interior trim.
    peg1lar1, Kilgore, TX, November 09, 2009 16:36
    This is one of the best cars that I have ever owned. I now have 32k miles on it and the only problem was with one of the rotors becoming warped which the warranty covered. Gas milage is 34 on highway & 23 around the city.
  • 2009 Mercury Milan
    Leslie00, Chester, PA, June 17, 2009 18:12
    Only had my Milan for a month but I LOVE it! Handles VERY well, looks great,and very good gas mileage so far. No problems whatsoever.
  • 2008 Mercury Milan
    ronsoftail, Garland, TX, May 30, 2009 07:10
    Have only had car since Jan 09,and so far so good. A bit disappointed in the dashboard glare in the windshield. it can be rather distracting on sunny days. it does have the I4 engine.