Reviews for Mercury Mariner Hybrid years:

Mercury Mariner Hybrid Reviews and Owner Comments

Mercury Mariner HybridOwner Reviews (6 reviews)
  • 2010 Mercury Mariner Hybrid
    Visitor, Big Spring, TX, June 14, 2012 11:42
    Monday, went to open the car, and neither remote would work. The touch pad on the door also would not work. Opened the door with the key, and the motor would start, but could not get out of park. None of the digital/electronic displays worked. Windows nor locks would work. Air conditioner and cruise did. I was able to drive the car by disabling the "Park/Transmission" lock switch. The dealer doesn't seem to have an idea as to what is wrong.
    Visitor, Decatur, IN, May 20, 2012 15:43
    The break issue posted above is caused by a faulty speed sensor in the cruise control. Mine was under warranty, but it took them maybe 30 minutes. I had this, and the real tailgate release break. Otherwise no tires, no repairs nothing for 110K miles. It is a great car.
    Visitor, Venice, FL, June 23, 2011 04:40
    My 2008 Mariner 2WD had to have the computer replaced at about 38,000 miles. It's failure caused the car to quit running on the highway, very dangerious. The good news was the hybrid feature allowed me to get to a dealer and it was covered by the 60,000 mile powertrain warrenty. Now at 59,000 mile the AC compressor failed and had to be replaced (not warrenteed) to the tune of $1,100.00. I am very dissapointed having had many cars with greater milage and not had to replace a major AC component. Has anyone else had a problem like this?
  • 2007 Mercury Mariner Hybrid
    Visitor, East Berlin, PA, July 16, 2010 19:52
    27 MPG on highway average. 30 plus MPG mixed drving, 50/50 highway backroad. Superb for AWD SUV!! Road noise drives me nuts. Yea that is only complaint. Road noise entering cabin is horrible. Purchased new, currently at 50K.
    Visitor, Minneapolis, MN, June 04, 2010 13:14
    I've had issues with the brake system on this car. I get check brakes warning lights regularly but nobody can find a problem. Sometimes the brakes grab sometime they feel soft and it changes from mile to mile. I've had to replace the brake pump and master cylinder which cost me $1400 for a different break issue. It was expensive because these are designed as one part. But the current problem was not resolved by this. Otherwise I am very satisfied with the car. Great mileage, good comfort and handling. All you could ask for in a small SUV. Other than
  • 2009 Mercury Mariner Hybrid
    scootcity, San Rafael, CA, September 16, 2009 14:04
    I traded in a 2000 Chev Tahoe LT for my 2009 Mercury Mariner I has more pick up when geting on the freeway smaller easy to drive the in cabin lighting is great the hybrid engine works fine. My only complaint is the engine noise is a little louder then I would like. The navigation & sync system are great all and all I really like the Hybrid mercury Mariner. I'm getting 34-36 MPG