When i turn the key on the dashboard lights come on as do the electronics in the car, but i went to start it today and the lights still came on like normal but instead of rolling over when you go to start it it just doesnt do anything besides the lights coming on...any ideas? and while i have you guys here, how many wires does the starter have 1 or 2? because i may have a temporary fix if it has 2 but its going to be a pain to keep getting to the starter every damn day
Mercury Tracer Wagon engine wont roll over on 1995 Mercury Tracer
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Tracer Questions
- A/c system diagram and why is it sticking
- Wipers stopped working on intermitment. now won't turn off. Is it possible to take the arm apart and fix? Did that on light switch arm and cleaned parts and works fine. Hoping to be able to clean parts and reassemble but can't get arm apart.
- Problem started suddenly, turned the egnition after shutting off briefly, had nothing, turned it back off and retried it , worked as usual. Worked every time after. Now won't start , yesterday started after a jump, today that doesn't work either.
- How do I remove the tension for the tensioner on the timing belt assembly
- My rear bumper and side wheel cover must be replaced what would I expect to pay