My 2002 Mercury Cougar has black smoke coming out the tail pipe when idle at times and when accelerate hard service engine light is on code reads po401 replace 02 sensor down stream @ back of car it don't run rough at all.
mercury cougar black smoke problem on 2002 Mercury Cougar
1 answerMarch 28, 2014
2 answersJuly 10, 2010
2 answersOctober 05, 2009
1 answerFebruary 23, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- Having problem with turn signals. All fuses cked. Have lights .
- Why do I have transmission oil in the antifreeze tank
- How do I unclog a condenser that may be causing my a.c. to blow hot air.
- I have a 1996 cougar It has battery but nothing when you turn the key
- Engine smocking and appears to be hot but temp light reads normal