My 2002 Mercury Cougar has black smoke coming out the tail pipe when idle at times and when accelerate hard service engine light is on code reads po401 replace 02 sensor down stream @ back of car it don't run rough at all.
mercury cougar black smoke problem on 2002 Mercury Cougar
1 answerMarch 28, 2014
2 answersJuly 10, 2010
2 answersOctober 05, 2009
1 answerFebruary 23, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- Engine smocking and appears to be hot but temp light reads normal
- I do not pulsing is there a realy if so we're is it located
- 2001 Cougar will not start?
- My 1999 cougar headlights were not working and my ABS light would.come on it sounded like a altanator problem so I changed it and now my battery light is on? What could my problem be?
- replaced tranny now no spark or power to coil pack