My 2002 Mercury Cougar has black smoke coming out the tail pipe when idle at times and when accelerate hard service engine light is on code reads po401 replace 02 sensor down stream @ back of car it don't run rough at all.
mercury cougar black smoke problem on 2002 Mercury Cougar
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- is there a diff between radiators for auto and manual as far as the trans line
- Was driven to wrk and car doed and wont start back up
- where is the EGR valve located on the base 2.0 liter engine?
- The transmission is not going into gear it accelerate before into gear the trans
- Drivers side door will not open from the inside have to roll down window and ope
2002 Mercury Cougar Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($396 - 675) in Ada, OH
- 115,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Jersey City, NJ
- Alternator Replacement ($401 - 537) in Mayo, MD
- 145,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Centerville, UT
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($166 - 200) in Somerdale, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,042 - 1,076) in Highland, KS