My front breaks and rotors where bad it would mark on the dash i just replaced them but it steal marks on the dash what can the problem be or what can i do to take it off
Mercedes c240 on 2003 Mercedes-Benz C240
1 answer 2 comments
ANSWER by ziptie12,
March 12, 2013
Where the sensors damaged? Was the brake job done at a shop?
COMMENT by Sal2013,
March 13, 2013
I dont know how to tell if there bad and i did the work my self at my shop
1 answerMarch 27, 2015
2 answersNovember 30, 2010
2 answersAugust 03, 2010
1 answerFebruary 27, 2013
1 answerSeptember 10, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C240 Questions
- When I turn on the car it says restraint system Workshop is there a trick to tur
- Turning on car and it says restaint sytem workshop.how do i turn off I wadnt in
- What is the right specification for the thermostat of the engine?
- cost to repair the passenger tail light assembly? not the bulbs, the frame.
- Key won't turn consistently to start car. Dash won't illuminate.