Mercedes-Benz S500 4MATIC Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Mercedes-Benz S500 4MATIC
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
Mercedes-Benz S500 4MATIC Problems
The door for the vanity mirror (or the frame for the door) can break; due to a redesign, the mirror "cassette" will need replacement.
Front thrust arm and control arm bushings can crack and sometimes tear completely. If this is not repaired quickly, damage to the front subframe unit will occur, which is very expensive to repair. Updated control arms (that prevent damage to the subframe when the bushings wear out) are available.
The center console armrest can break. Replacement is commonly the recommended repair.
Mercedes-Benz S500 4MATIC Questions
when I use my automatic key to lock the doors fog lights flash, alarms are going off not sure what's happening.
it wont turn on or crank over but everything works
when i start blower then compressor is on.and ac switch(on off)is off.what reasons.pls help me.
Mercedes-Benz S500 4MATIC Reviews
undercarriage thumping and vibration noted when turning slowly ang upon initial accelleration.
noisey front right suspenssion ( strut)