Reviews for Mercedes-Benz S430 4MATIC years:

Mercedes-Benz S430 4MATIC Reviews and Owner Comments

Mercedes-Benz S430 4MATICOwner Reviews (4 reviews)
  • 2004 Mercedes-Benz S430 4MATIC
    Visitor, Yonkers, NY, October 15, 2013 00:47
    This car looks great yet has been a nightmare from day 1! wish I never bought it air suspension broke, radiator broke, cup holders are broken passenger vanity mirror broke, passenger mirror broke. This is luxury at its worst!
  • 2005 Mercedes-Benz S430 4MATIC
    dmcginley, Sayreville, NJ, May 22, 2013 10:16
    This is my second benz and it is an all around driving machine. On long or short trips it is super to drive. Only thing is the dealerships really charge a lot for maintenance.
  • 2004 Mercedes-Benz S430 4MATIC
    Visitor, Silver Spring, MD, January 23, 2013 08:44
    This is the worst car ever I am actually on my way to the shop. Where can i dump it. Since i bought this junk it has been one problem after another. Please do not buy this car
  • 2003 Mercedes-Benz S430 4MATIC
    Visitor, Irvington, NJ, August 26, 2012 15:32
    I have been driving this 2003 S430 for about two years now, and I am very happy with it so far. my cousin leases a brand new C300 he feels bad because my ride is actually smoother than his. Only issue is, lately, I've been hearing this strange noise in the front Driver side suspension. don't know what it is yet but I'll figure it out and I just replace the crankshaft position senor, easy fix any body who can use a wrench can do it and the part is cheap. that seems to be a common problem with this vehicle. Happy MB owner!