Mercedes-Benz R320 BLUETEC Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Mercedes-Benz R320 BLUETEC
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
Mercedes-Benz R320 BLUETEC Problems
The transmission drive selector module may fail resulting in the loss of gear selection capability. This condition can leave the vehicle stranded, and will require replacement of the drive selector module.
The panoramic sunroof and shade may stop working due to a broken sunshade drive/guide.
The HVAC blower motor may fail. This is commonly caused by water entry through the cabin air filter areas during heavy rain or snow. Failed blower motors should be replaced. Our technicians tell us there is no special fix for this issue at this time.
Mercedes-Benz R320 BLUETEC Reviews
We have owned this car for 3 years now and we have taken it to the shop to be repaired more times than I have taken my Chevy pick up truck and I have owned it for 8 years. The car is nice but there is always something going wrong with it. If I didn't have a extended warranty on this car I would be broke due to the faulty parts that have had to be replaced. Not what I expected from Mercedes