Mercedes-Benz ML430 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Mercedes-Benz ML430
- car won't start sometimes after it is driven and still warm.
- What's the cost to replace brakeline to rear left axle and to rear frame 99ML430
- What part numbers are for the electronic shifting control box
- How can i change the fuel injector? My car is 2000 Benz ML430
- my car starts but engine missfires and no power when driving.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Mercedes-Benz ML430 Problems
Electrical switches in the door latches can fail, causing the door locks to rapidly actuate up and down multiple times when the locks are activated by either the keyless remote or door lock switch. The affected door latch should be replaced to correct this concern.
The ESP and BAS warning lights may illuminate due to a failed brake light switch. Replacement of the failed switch should correct this concern. A recall on certain 2000-2001 models have been recalled for a related issue - for more information please click here»
It is not uncommon for the power steering rack to develop a fluid leak requiring replacement of the rack assembly. Loss of power steering fluid may also cause an abnormal noise and damage to the power steering pump.
Mercedes-Benz ML430 Questions
My brake pedal when pushed down makes a whooshing sound and brake fluid drains out behind rear door on my Mercedess Ml 430. Also it appears that the left rear brakeline to rear axle is missing .I would like an estimate for repairs to see if it is worth repairing. Thank you
Fan barely turns belt is fine why does fan barely turn
Mercedes-Benz ML430 Recalls
It has been determined that, under certain circumstances, use of the brake pedal may not disengage the cruise control as expected. All other means of disengaging the cruise control should remain effective. If the driver were to "pump" the brake pedal instead of applying consistent force, the level of force necessary to disengage the cruise control may be unusually high. Dealers will perform the repairs necessary to correct this concern. The recall is expected to begin September of 2011.
Mercedes-Benz ML430 Reviews
I have a 2000 ML430 & live in the Midwest this is the best winter vehicle I have ever driven I was low on cash & couldn't afford a new set of rubber before winter of 2010 & it was a bad & snowy/ice-y winter with half bald tires I never once got stuck with the 4wl drive I would drive by new "suvs" with 4-wheel drive stuck in a 1/2 a foot of snow I could go uphills with not problem a little hesi...
I wouldn't recommend this car to my friends, family or enemies. Ive owned two cars in my life and its this one and a 1989 toyota corolla. I thought I was moving up to a more reliable car. however this ML430 has been giving me problems since I bought it in 2007. Within the first week the sunroof wouldn't close. From then on, Every month it was something different. Sensor lights Ive never seen ...
I love the drive and I love the comfort and protection it provides, but quite a few recalls, but no regrets.