Mercedes-Benz GLK350 Reviews

Mercedes-Benz GLK350 Reviews and Owner Comments

2015 GLK3504W I have only owned this vehicle for just over three weeks and have put about 550 miles on the vehicle. So far I love it. I'm getting 24.8 mpg in city using the built in mileage computer. Filling the tank full and calculating the mileage I'm getting 28.5 mpg. And the Highway gas mileage is 34.5mpg via the computer. As time goes on will see what it shows. I drive conservatively but if you want this SuV will fly down the road. The interior quality, build, and materials are excellent. The exterior design is beautiful one of a kind. This vehicle is a true luxury small SUV. It's fun to drive has plenty of Go and then some. The ride is very good but on bumps it's a bit stiff, a sign of a SUV. The off road and I mean Off Road capability is very very good. The color is Lunar Blue with beige mocha interior. Monthly insurance is less than $60.00 mo.
I just purchased this car in March. I did not want a new one and I absolutely love it. AWFUL on gas, absolutely terrible. Daughter swears passenger seat is uncomfortable. I wish I could take the headrest out the seat. It squeals but brakes brake fine, don't know whether I'm missing something or what? Lots of compliments on it.