Mercedes-Benz GLK350 4MATIC Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Mercedes-Benz GLK350 4MATIC
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
Mercedes-Benz GLK350 4MATIC Questions
Has happened 3 times. First time they said they could not find anything.
Second time they replaced the shift mechanism.
Just happened again today.
This is the third time the car could be shifted out of park in 3 weeks.
Only when car is not driven for a couple of days.
Mercedes-Benz GLK350 4MATIC Recalls
Due to a manufacturing defect, a crack can develop on the fuel filter when the vehicle is operated in high temperatures. This crack can result in a fuel leak, increasing the risk of a fire. Dealers will replace the fuel filter to correct this concern.