Mercedes-Benz GLK350 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Mercedes-Benz GLK350
- My coolant is full and the check coolant message and refer to your owners manual
- how do you resent the oil light
- I was told that my GLK350 with 26000 miles need new brake pads,
- My car only has 30,000 miles on it and my Mercedes dealer is recommending $400
- HOW DO I RESET THE SERVICE INDICATOR LIGHT ON MY 2010 GLK?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
Mercedes-Benz GLK350 Questions
They are recommending a $400 transmission flush when I bring it in for service. Is this needed or necessary @ 30,000 miles?
HOW TO RESET MY SERVICE LIGHT?
Mercedes-Benz GLK350 Recalls
Due to a manufacturing defect, a crack can develop on the fuel filter when the vehicle is operated in high temperatures. This crack can result in a fuel leak, increasing the risk of a fire. Dealers will replace the fuel filter to correct this concern.
Mercedes-Benz GLK350 Reviews
I just purchased this car in March. I did not want a new one and I absolutely love it. AWFUL on gas, absolutely terrible. Daughter swears passenger seat is uncomfortable. I wish I could take the headrest out the seat. It squeals but brakes brake fine, don't know whether I'm missing something or what? Lots of compliments on it.