Mercedes-Benz GL350 BLUETEC 4MATIC Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Mercedes-Benz GL350 BLUETEC 4MATIC
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
Mercedes-Benz GL350 BLUETEC 4MATIC Questions
After washing my car GLK350, I have lost the power on the dashboard, as well as the signals and the functions bottom on the steering wheel.
Please advise and thank you
Dealership said it's the oil cooler. They replaced easily accessible gaskets. It still leaked. Now to replace oil cooler is $4,000 and/or repair the O rings . Insurance company won't cover unless it was directly caused by the accident. Dealership says these things wear out. What is ...
How many miles can you go over without effecting the engine if the correct oil is used?
Mercedes-Benz GL350 BLUETEC 4MATIC Recalls
Seat belts are secured to the vehicle body at various points using special anchor bolts. These 2013 GL models are being recalled because the anchor bolts for the second row seat belts may not have been tightened correctly during vehicle assembly. If these bolts are loose, a belted occupant my not be properly restrained in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of personal injury. Dealers will inspect the affect bolts and tighten them as necessary.
The Diesel fuel filter may leak from the area around the heating component. Fuel may leak onto the roadway, increasing the risk of a crash. A fuel leak always increases the risk of a fire. Dealers will replace the Diesel fuel filter to correct this concern.