Mercedes-Benz G550 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Mercedes-Benz G550
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Mercedes-Benz G550 Recalls
Mercedes-Benz is recalling certain model year 2011 G550 and G55 (AMG) vehicles manufactured from September 20, 2010, through April 27, 2011. If the front passenger airbag were to deploy, parts of its molding strip could become loose and become a projectile in the passenger compartment. This projectile would increase the risk of personal injury during airbag deployment. Dealers will reinforce the connection between the molding strip and airbag cover flap to correct this concern.
Mercedes-Benz is recalling 2009 550 G-Class models due to fuel line quick connectors that were not properly connected on the assembly line. In case of a frontal crash, the fuel pump may no longer function, which could lead to fuel loss. In the presence of an ignition source, a fuel leak can result in a fire. Dealers will check the connectors and install a new clamp free of charge.