Reviews for Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG years:

Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG Reviews and Owner Comments

Mercedes-Benz E63 AMGOwner Reviews (4 reviews)
  • 2008 Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG
    Visitor, Livingston, CA, February 08, 2014 18:38
    I dont want to trade it. Its 6 years old now and I love it. Tires wear out, but its a high performance car. Heard other model year e63's had some problems.
  • 2012 Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG
    Visitor, Oakland, CA, September 05, 2012 11:38
    Although the suspension of this AMG E63 is outstanding and high performance. The steering in normal driving conditions is also very accurate and firm. My only issue is related to noise randomly generated from the power steering at low speed which seems to indicate that the pump is a stress mode. After numerous trips to the dealer with no solution... I decided to go into posts to see if anyone has seen/heard anything. highly recommended car...even if it is expensive... it is worth every penny
  • 2011 Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG
    Visitor, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA, February 03, 2012 11:28
    My 2011 E63 has less than 5,000 miles. A warning message "check engine oil at next refuelling" keeps coming on. I added 1 quart of oil 1,000 miles ago and now the warning message comes on again. 2 qrts of oil burned in less than 5,000 miles!!!!!!!!!. The exhaust tail pipes show excess carbon build up so this engine is buring oil. Anyone else experiencing this? I am taking the vehicle in next week.
  • 2008 Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG
    Visitor, Lynnwood, WA, May 14, 2011 02:29
    Most versatile car I've ever owned. Rock-solid. Not one problem.