Reviews for Mercedes-Benz E500 years:

Mercedes-Benz E500 Reviews and Owner Comments

Mercedes-Benz E500Owner Reviews (6 reviews)
  • 2004 Mercedes-Benz E500
    Visitor, Petersburg, VA, July 29, 2013 08:18
    the real airbag go down over night when it set down a long time what may cause that to happen.
  • 2006 Mercedes-Benz E500
    Visitor, Belmont, CA, February 11, 2013 09:32
    I have a E350 Mercedes Benz wagon and I have always taken it to Auto bahn motors in Belmont to fix any problems on my car. I also bought my car there and three other cars there in the past. I am being charged $1250.00 for a new fuel pump, but not the whole fuel pump system. I sometimes feel that because I always take my car there to be fix that they tend to charge me too much. My question is-Is $1250.00 for just the fuel pump too much? Am I being overcharged for this and has there been problems with the fuel pump system with many other people with this same car?
  • 2004 Mercedes-Benz E500
    Visitor, Bayamon, PR, October 14, 2012 06:55
    what is the meaning of service c
  • 2003 Mercedes-Benz E500
    Visitor, New Castle, DE, June 19, 2012 17:36
    I have a 2003 Mercedes Benz E500 - the instrument cluster is out. The lights just elimunate. Meaning, the ligths don't go out. Gas light,speed odimmetor - everything is out. MB doesn't know what's wrong with it. I had 3 diagonostic test done, but MB couldnt determine what is wrong with the car.
  • 2003 Mercedes-Benz E500
    Visitor, Carolina, PR, December 11, 2011 02:44
    I have a M.Benz E500 wile driving the Breaks failed and i got signe SRS and STOP Indication ....Plz what will be the problem Thanks
  • 2006 Mercedes-Benz E500
    Visitor, Plattsburgh, NY, June 29, 2010 16:38
    this is my second ``E``class .Still have my 300E 1989.Also a BMW 535i E28 1988. Mercedes are the top-notch.Had-and been- there...I`ve owened 6 volvo`s,2 bmw`s,2vw`s and 1 ford. When and if (God permitting) I buy my next newer car? It will be Aye Mercedes Benz............4MATIC