Mercedes-Benz E430 4MATIC Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Mercedes-Benz E430 4MATIC
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
Mercedes-Benz E430 4MATIC Problems
Instrument cluster displays tend to fail, especially the clock and gear indicators. Our technicians tell us the instrument cluster will require replacement to correct this issue.
The ESP and BAS warning lights may illuminate due to a failed brake light switch. Replacement of the failed switch should correct this concern.
A squeak from the steering column is often related to a rubber boot in the column or a seal in the power steering rack.
Mercedes-Benz E430 4MATIC Questions
When I parked it everything was fine. Got min it and started it but I couldn't get it out of park. What do I need to do or reset?
my E430 will not go into gear after it warms up. The shifter displays R and D but will not display the gear numbers when toggled manually. This seemed to start after I accidentally knocked it out of gear while driving.
Usually on slow reversing