Mercedes-Benz E430 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Mercedes-Benz E430
- After replacing my battery, all indicators in Drive Cycle are set.
- How to program new Mercedes key for Mercedes E430 ?
- my radio automatically comes even when the engine is off. just started this
- What does it mean when anti-lock brake system continue flashing on the screen?
- passenger seat is stuck. it cannot be moved. It is the need to reset the memory?
Mercedes-Benz E430 Problems
Instrument cluster displays tend to fail, especially the clock and gear indicators. Our technicians tell us the instrument cluster will require replacement to correct this issue.
A squeak from the steering column is often related to a rubber boot in the column or a seal in the power steering rack.
The crankshaft position sensor may fail. Symptoms of this are: The engine will crank—but not start—especially when the engine is warm. The car may start again if it is left to cool off, but it may run roughly or have poor performance.
Mercedes-Benz E430 Questions
Mercedes-Benz E430 Recalls
Mercedes-Benz E430 Reviews
After warrenty expired, all hell broke lose....Transmission fluid leak, instrument panel need to be replaced, rear window motor replaced, air conditioning not working, CEL come on all the time. body paint got cheaped easily. ETC Maintenance and repair is very expensive.
TRANSMISSION PROBLEM OVER 100,000 MILES CAR START ACTING UP
i own 2 of these cars,one of the best models that mercedes has build. small problems here and there,nothing major. get the car repaired by the best independent shop in town and have no issues.250k miles and no car payments goes a long way.