Mercedes-Benz E320 BLUETEC Reviews

Mercedes-Benz E320 BLUETEC Reviews and Owner Comments

I bought car used with 100,000 miles, Interior is cheap for a car that cost this amount of money new, Its not leather its' pleather(plastic) my little dog slides like she is on glass on it. The GPS stinks, Now the good part, 38.5 miles per gallon on the freeway, and about 26 city, very nice stereo, handles great, I have the fold down seats, great for long cargo, sun shade in the back keeps car cool when I park it, the air condition is weird have yet to quite figure it out, it just not like most climate control units, blue tooth works great for the phone,can't figure why they put controls for the sun roof front and rear. But all in all a very nice car, paid 10,200 and could have done a lot worst. Oh did I mention its fast, the only car Mercedes makes that is faster, 0-60, is the AMG, and cost a lot more.
I LOVE this car! fuel mileage is great, power is wonderful, takes corners terrific. I've put nearly 20k miles in six months and overall could not be happier. ONLY thing I'm not crazy about is the GPS, and the electronic "files" you have to scroll through to make changes... very cumbersome.
The cup holders are in the console to on e of the reviews. The only 2 problems. 1.heavy rain wipers do not keep up blinding. The AC cutting on and off at randomm took to shop with out any resolve at this time.
Can not believe it, my 2007 e320 bluetec without even one cup holder in front. MBZ driver not allow to carry drinks in the car? Stupid design.
Absolutely the best balance between economy and power.
I love this car. Great mileage and a 6 cylinder turbo diesel engine that feels like an 8 cylinder on steroids.
I've owned this vehicle from new. Three warranty repairs, two of which were for the diesel and one for an O2 sensor. I'm disappointed at the reliability of the diesel - no reason to "expect" a valve cover gasket to fail at 28000 miles and wait four fuil days for parts and repair. Service advisor said "we seen this especially in diesels". I'm horrified. Its one thing to see recalls but I was expecting much better reliability esepcially with such a premium car and very expensive routine maintenance. I love this car, very comfortable but I will trade it and never recommend it to anyone.
My handsome 2007 Diesel E320 Bluetec, which reliably gets 26/35 MPG, is a pleasure to drive. No problem finding fuel. Parking is easy, fitting into tight spots and the car is very reponsive when I need to quickly manuever to avoid poor drivers. I love the dashboard screen, especially the map feature and there's nothing like Sirius radio for trips up and down I-95.