Reviews for Mercedes-Benz CLK350 years:

Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Reviews and Owner Comments

Mercedes-Benz CLK350Owner Reviews (3 reviews)
  • 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK350
    Visitor, North Brunswick, NJ, October 18, 2011 19:32
    I love my car but recently started smelling gas around the hood/drivers sdie every mornign when i start my car. The smell goes away after the car warms up. I dont smell it inside though. I am worried and would like to know if anyone has experienced this problem before and what the possible cause and solution could be.
  • 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK350
    Visitor, Mableton, GA, September 15, 2011 04:21
    Please be careful buying any mercedes. Quality issues are just too much. Driver side mirror vibrates due to bad design. Wind while driving affects it. Tail light just fell off one day. Everytime i take it to dealer, two days later something quits working and thats mostly radio components. Dealers are crooks making money off you, and making lot of money. things that are standard on other cars are not standard on mercedes, like a bluetooth and will take 2000 dollars to get that installed. I hate mercedes. Will never buy another. i dont have time or money for them to keep fixinf my car.
  • 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLK350
    Visitor, Warwick, RI, January 15, 2011 06:19
    Overall it is a great car. My only complaints are with the heating system. The auto setting does not really adjust where the heat/cooling comes out. The older C Class cars did. There are also many problems interfacing an I Pod/I Phone with the entertainment system. The music plays fine, it just does not display on the main entertainment display.