Reviews for Mercedes-Benz CL500 years:

Mercedes-Benz CL500 Reviews and Owner Comments

Mercedes-Benz CL500Owner Reviews (9 reviews)
  • 2005 Mercedes-Benz CL500
    Visitor, Lemoore, CA, November 25, 2014 08:33
    I have a CL55AMG, this is my 4th MBZ. They were all great cars but I think this car is the cream of the crop. Even with the ABC issue that it has. If I let it set for 3 days it drops to were I have the RED ABC indication. Once I start the car and put it in gear the car raises and no issues then the ABC message. I also have bubbles drivers window, None of this keeps from enjoying the car. OBC
  • 2000 Mercedes-Benz CL500
    Visitor, Washington, DC, December 15, 2013 16:09
    I put new battery in the car, but when the cold hit the car will not start. when I get a jump the car runs good. If I park over night the car will need a jump. No warning lights are on no battery low lights on need help.
  • 1998 Mercedes-Benz CL500
    mr joseph, Laguna Beach, CA, April 13, 2013 16:52
    this is the kind of car, you want to get to "KNOW" or you'll just be writing checks all the time. once you understand it and Learn a little, it is Fun to Save Money and Know YOU fixed it the Right way your self, or get a Ford,!.performance,power,class & a Great car are not Cheap,..if you can't afford it,..drive a HUGO (they charge to fix these too),i fixed a "locked" glove box myself,, you take out the Front Right Vent, reach down behind the top of the glove box Pull (easy)on the Cable,(on top of glove box)while pushing the unlock button, it will drop open, then Adjust the White nylon Wheel to Tighen up the Cable a Little, the Shop wanted $250.oo to do this,...i can now afford a Starbucks Coffee !....
  • 1998 Mercedes-Benz CL500
    ELVIS8, Scottsdale, AZ, April 23, 2012 17:33
    How do you get into the AC CONTROL UNIT of a 1998 Mercedes-Benz CL500? It looks like its all one piece, but i know it's not.
  • 2000 Mercedes-Benz CL500
    Visitor, Kansas City, MO, February 06, 2012 06:12
    I recently bought a 2000 CL500 with 57000 on it.. SO far no problems with the ABC suspension but I was told it had play in the ball joints. And the harmonic balancer came apart. Overall I think it's a great car. WAY better than my 2004 CLK 500. ANd a great deal used... New, not so much... The glass in the doors are getting bubbles in them. EVERY car has it's flaws THOUGH. Mercedes owners are typically picky people, I think that's part of the reason they can get slammed so hard sometimes. I also think that the dealerships with poor service help to get people angry which is taken out on Mercedes. They should have better control over their dealerships and regulate the prices better.
  • 2002 Mercedes-Benz CL500
    Visitor, Oklahoma City, OK, April 19, 2011 13:39
    This car has had issues with the Mass Airflow sensor two times. The electrical stuff in the door which causes the windows to go up when the door shuts had to be repaired. The back window did not work when I got it. The stupid SRS light always comes on. Good car besided the horrible electical systems.
  • 1999 Mercedes-Benz CL500
    Visitor, Bonita, CA, June 17, 2010 22:51
    MY TRANSMISSION SLIPS DOESNT GOING INTO THIRD GEAR BUT GOES INTO NUETRAL EVERY OTHER DAY THEN IT GOES 2 MONTHS WITH NO INCIDENTS. TRANSMISSION GUYS SAY THE TRANSMISSIONS OKAY BUT THIS TRANSMISSION ISSUE IS TERRIBLE
  • 2004 Mercedes-Benz CL500
    Visitor, Colorado Springs, CO, March 27, 2010 11:23
    This car is absolutly ammaaazzzingggg
  • 2004 Mercedes-Benz CL500